Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Special Weekend Fun


This is my favorite picture of the weekend. Jim and Kathy are strolling around our yard with Fluffy and Martin. They live just down the highway and Kathy is always helping me with my doves and she taught Bet and I how to locker hook.



Mike and Rebecca Bowerman sitting in my dad's favorite "lawn chair" .

Belinda Job is from England, her husband comes here to teach about house church. Their daughter comes with them and we always have puppies or kittens for her to see.

Mike and Rebecca and Trevor Coulter, sitting on our lawn talking. Mike and Rebecca have been our friends since I was little and before Anne was born. My mom says that when I was little I told Rebecca I liked her shoes.
This is my dad and Becky Coulter. The Coulters are really nice people. I enjoy it when they come to visit or when we go up to visit them. On Saturday we took Justin and Trevor for a horse back ride. We all had fun and no body fell off!

6 comments:

KathyB. said...

What a surprise to see me on your blog! Anna, you captured a lot of nice photos! We had a wonderful time at your place, and did you notice your dogs like to follow us around? Nice dogs too!

Jim and I were admiring the many gardens and creative layouts and planning in the gardens! The pond at your place are always worth gazing upon, and I want another Vick kitten!

Susie said...

Looks like everyone was enjoying themselves!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like you all had so much fun and fellowship together. Hope you are having a great week.

LindaSue said...

Wonderful pictures - nice to see Kathy and Jim with your canines as company. Your family really had a big weekend, lots of good company and from what I've heard - great food!

Connie said...

A visit with friends and family is a wonderful way to share a weekend, and it looks like you got some nice pictures to remember it by.

That is an unusual "lawn chair!" :D

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Just loved your photos and I really like that comfortable lawn chair!!You are so fortunate to have wonderful friends around you! Blessings,Kathleen