Tuesday, July 20, 2010

She Is Three Week’s Old

006

I made same oatmeal cookies so that she would be friendly, and it worked.

003_edited-1She is very friendly and I am having a wonderful time with her. 

002_edited-1We aren’t sure what to name her, my mom is thinking of naming her for her first horse. 

009_edited-1

She really likes to get close to the camera.

 001_edited-1

I bet you can’t beat those muscles!  

007_edited-1

 

017_edited-1

This is Dr. Watson we just call him Watson.  Let me tell you he is so so smoochie. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Looks like your oatmeal cookies did the trick.
Dr. Watson sure looks tiny next to the horses. So cute.
Hope you are enjoying the summer.

Connie said...

Oh my gosh, she's wonderful! Dr. Watson is cute as can be. :D Hope you have a nice week ahead.

LindaSue said...

She is a beauty - of course I'd be corny and call her something like taffy 'cause she is about the color of pulled taffy. Doc Watson is adorable - definitely smoochy.

A. Joy said...

Wow! Such a great photo journal here of the birth! She's so pretty! Glad she likes you now!

KathyB. said...

I have enjoyed seeing her from afar as I drive by your place. She truly is a beauty.