Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wildlife

It has been way too long since I have posted.
So it is time to get back to it.




It is really nice that Justin and I live so close to his folks,

we get to share a lot of our adventures with them.





The other day the five of us went to Bellingham

to Woods Coffee in Boulevard Park on Bellingham Bay.

After our coffee and bready treat we took a walk along the water.

We saw otters on the rocks at the water's edge.

They were super cute, very friendly with squeaky baby voices !!!!


We walked a little more and there was a purple starfish,

I believe quite a few starfish actually.
It sure was a great day,

I can't wait to show my dad and mom and Bet too.



2 comments:

Connie said...

Nice to see you back! Great pictures of the otter and the starfish. I don't think I've ever seen a purple one before. :)

Lanny said...

That looks like a fun place to hang out at, coffee and wildlife! I can't wait for you to share it with us.